The latest report titled “2-Methylpropan-1-ol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-Methylpropan-1-ol.
|2-Methylpropan-1-ol Production From Propylene via Carbonylation
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Methylpropan-1-ol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-Methylpropan-1-ol Production Process:
1. 2-Methylpropan-1-ol Production From Propylene via Carbonylation: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 2-methylpropan-1-ol production from propylene via its carbonylation. The carbonylation process takes place using the hydroformylation method producing a mixture of isobutyraldehyde. This mix is then hydrogenated to separate alcohols, finally forming 2-methylpropan-1-ol.
2-Methylpropan-1-ol or Isobutanol (C4H10O) is a colourless and organic compound derived from propylene’s carbonylation. It is an alkyl alcohol that is propan-1-ol substituted by a methyl group at position 2, naturally made by carbohydrate fermentation or as a by-product of organic matter decay. It is naturally present in Vitis rotundifolia, Populus koreana, and other organisms.
The 2-Methylpropan-1-ol industry finds application in organic synthesis and in coating applications as a solvent and chemical intermediate. Furthermore, it is used to replace gasoline in fuel combustion engines. It is also used as a raw material for producing many chemicals owing to its property of having very few impurities. In addition, it is also used to produce products such as Isobutyl acrylate, isobutyl methacrylate, coating resins, isobutyl acetate, and paint thinners. Also, it has other end-uses like working as a solvent, its derivative esters as plasticizer agents in plastics, rubbers etc., a gasoline additive and in polishers and cleaners, furthering the market expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Methylpropan-1-ol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-Methylpropan-1-ol market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-Methylpropan-1-ol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-Methylpropan-1-ol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-Methylpropan-1-ol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-Methylpropan-1-ol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-Methylpropan-1-ol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-Methylpropan-1-ol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-Methylpropan-1-ol production?
- What is the time frame for 2-Methylpropan-1-ol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-Methylpropan-1-ol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxypropanoic-acid
- 2-Methyl-1,3-Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-methyl-1-3-butadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA